Message from RAG mate...

is he the kind of guy that says somethig and follows it through or is he all mouth and no actions type of guy.if he is the type to carry this through post his address on here so we can visit him and see if he likes a bit of foot and mouth.(my foot his mouth)

madmank said:
is he the kind of guy that says somethig and follows it through or is he all mouth and no actions type of guy.if he is the type to carry this through post his address on here so we can visit him and see if he likes a bit of foot and mouth.(my foot his mouth)

Maybe he's a lad who enjoys a bit of banter? Still, push it on to the police, would be quality ;)

Im sure we wont be able to carry out anything, fingers crossed. You never know with these cockney Rags.

I replied with this...

Me
"Im guessing I will see you there at the match?? When did you get your ticket? Im behind the goal ;)"

Rag
"Your ticket wasn't stolen? Nah I'm saving my money for a final ticket. You obviously won't have that problem..."

I wouldn't imagine he'll be cleaning the bogs there much longer when his employers find out he's leaked who their guests are and what he says he will do.

Ant-emilydesign said:
Im sure we wont be able to carry out anything, fingers crossed. You never know with these cockney Rags.

I replied with this...

Me
"Im guessing I will see you there at the match?? When did you get your ticket? Im behind the goal ;)"

Rag
"Your ticket wasn't stolen? Nah I'm saving my money for a final ticket. You obviously won't have that problem..."

Sounds like your average arrogant cockney rag ****.

Ant-emilydesign said:
Friend of mine works in the Hotel in London that City are booked in to and he sent me this message...

"Apparently your scum are staying at my hotel soon. I'm guessing it will be the FA Cup semi-final weekend. If *cough* Judas *cough* Tevez and the rest of them get struck down with food poisoning it wasn't me........"

... and yes he was born and raised in London.

Shall I forward it to the GMP for a laugh, see if they turn up at his house?

Im not joking your mate must be rich as FUCK if he owns a hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.