Message to Mr Hughes & especially Blue Mooners !

Trigger

Seeking out RAGS and then putting them out of thei
This is our most important game of recent times,we need to sing our hearts out for the lads for 90 min, we do need to get this party started and hopefully the inflatables and colours will get this going.

Mr Hughes please rest ANY player who has got a knock game for the Fulham (if he does dont get on his back) this is our only chance of glory this season.

Please ensure we pass this message on to all fellow blue Hamburg attendees.

P.S ANY NEGATIVE BLUES PLEASE STAY AWAY!!

P.P.S. I never wanted a sticky before but please Rick & Co make this one!!

I think iv never agreed with someone as much as you tonight. As I said before, its not in my nature to be optimistic, but we REALLY need to become the twelth man next week and get behind the boys more than we ever have.

Never felt more like singing the blues....

The rendition last night really got to the Hamburg fans....they couldn't cope at the time and only got going when they were 3-1 up...

Trigger said:
This is our most important game of recent times,we need to sing our hearts out for the lads for 90 min, we do need to get this party started and hopefully the inflatables and colours will get this going.

Mr Hughes please rest ANY player who has got a knock game for the Fulham (if he does dont get on his back) this is our only chance of glory this season.

if you want a sticky T you get a sticky.

and well said.

de niro said:
Trigger said:

if you want a sticky T you get a sticky.

and well said.

Come on Blues - a season in one night - we can do it!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.