Message to Our Glorious Leader

Blue Mist

No not you Ric........... Rascal.

I have a 'friend'. He cannot post on here because he does not have the magic 100 so I said I would put this in on his behalf.

To: El Presidente,
Oh Glorious and Illustrious Leader, I humbly seek your help. I am currently stuck in transit and in desperate need of sanctuary. I have heard many great things about your regime and your followers who hold you in such high esteem. You have survived several failed coup d'états brought about by drunken hooligans and N'er do Wells and I believe the Cellar is somewhere I could hide from the evil tyrants who seek my demise.

Please help.
Yours Ed (Snowden)

P.S. The mods have hacked your e mail account and have bugged your Presidential Palace.
Just sayin'

jimharri said:

Yes Jim ;)<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:35 pm --<br /><br />
citykev28 said:
Protocol states that any direct messages for El Presidente should be sent via pm through his right hand man, Major Gaykev OBE.

Welcome back Major.

Your escapades of late have put you in line for a Knighthood come next El Presidente medal awarding day

Rascal said:
jimharri said:

Yes Jim ;)

-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:35 pm --

citykev28 said:
Protocol states that any direct messages for El Presidente should be sent via pm through his right hand man, Major Gaykev OBE.

Welcome back Major.

Your escapades of late have put you in line for a Knighthood come next El Presidente medal awarding day
Indeed. The GQ escapades against the tyranny of the mods was worthy of a VC.

Rascal said:
jimharri said:

Yes Jim ;)

-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:35 pm --

citykev28 said:

Welcome back Major.

Aw shucks, I'm blushing like fuck here. The best bit was when I made Bananaman's mask slip. I reckon I created Cellar history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.