Message to Ric and Co.

swpswp

too near to the swamp thank you very much
I have been having some problems in the last few months. If I try to reply to some posts it logs me out then it takes 2,3 or 4 attempts to log back in. I try to reply to some other posts and ity's fine. I tried to post this on the Technical page but this also logged me out. I have done the cookie/dnq stuff but it's still happening. Any ideas? Cheers in advance.

Are you ticking the box that keeps you logged in?

Cheers for the report GStar, keep it open so i don't forget!

When we moved servers, I had similar problems from work, so did you delete all references to the old forum, and start again from scratch ?

If you are using an old url to access the forum it will cause trouble. It might find the forum (it did for me), but some of the internal links had minor changes in addresses.

It might also be useful to know which browser you are using, and even the operating system.

cleavers said:
When we moved servers, I had similar problems from work, so did you delete all references to the old forum, and start again from scratch ?

If you are using an old url to access the forum it will cause trouble. It might find the forum (it did for me), but some of the internal links had minor changes in addresses.

It might also be useful to know which browser you are using, and even the operating system.

URL, browser, operating system? I'm pretty basic on the computer, I need things breaking down. Right down! Also, I don't stay logged in 'cos I go on it at work. Does this matter?

OK

{URL} is the web address in your browser beginning with http://

{Browser} Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari ??

{Operating system} Windows 3.11, XP, 7 ? Apple ?

How do you visit Bluemoon ? is it through the full website ? Or just to the forum ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.