Message to Ric

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Hilarious. Ban.

You've been here two minutes and you're bleating about the mods. It's simple, if you don't like the way the forum is moderated, find another one.

its dead simple, post inside the c o c and not make the thread drivel or rude and you wont hear from the mods.
tell you what, why not give it a try, you never know till you try.

stony said:
allansice said:
i think a thread is right . ive heard a lot of city fans moan how people are banned and warned not believing it was right as this is a city fans site . People should be able to sayityhp what they want . Without feeling there going to get threatened of being pulled off the site . It will just end up with a load of mods

it's not a fucking democracy, if you don't like it find another board.

How very eloquent.

fo·rum
n., pl. fo·rums also fo·ra (fôr'ə, fōr'ə).
A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.

now you know how people feel in these countrys when things are deleted from press reports and news intercepted and changed to suit the powers, you mods must hang your heads in shame :-)

Unless ric is going to organise weekend focus groups to standardise standards ( I don't think he is), then mods are going to be inconsistent. I think there should be an occasional admission that they do sometimes get it wrong, but that's just me.
Overall, they do a good job.

mammutly said:
Unless ric is going to organise weekend focus groups to standardise standards ( I don't think he is), then mods are going to be inconsistent. I think there should be an occasional admission that they do sometimes get it wrong, but that's just me.
Overall, they do a good job.

Inconsitant is an understatment at the moment.

stony said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
Hilarious. Ban.

You've been here two minutes and you're bleating about the mods. It's simple, if you don't like the way the forum is moderated, find another one.

Two minutes ?

Perhaps ironically its the people like your good self that maybe should be banned, rude and abusive and with the 'Youve not been here as long as me' mentality of a small child.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
stony said:

How very eloquent.

fo·rum
A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.

You think the forum is run by the fucking social services or something ? It's a privately run forum with a code of conduct. If you can't adhere to it, then go elsewhere. It's not fucking rocket science.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
stony said:

How very eloquent.

fo·rum

i have one for you >>> <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twat</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.