message to the flappers.

charliebigspuds said:
stavros said:
charliebigspuds said:
I've read this at least ten times now and I can't find the clue, what's wrong with posting youtube clips? Is it Michael Owen on a 5 year contract worth £200k per week?

some people just arent cryptic enough are they

no mate they certainly aren't,.......is it Cavanni?

got it in one ;)

92 bids sound like a scatter gun approach and poor analysis. I would hope our analysis unit that is regarded as one of the best, has fewer targets.

Cobwebcat said:
92 bids sound like a scatter gun approach and poor analysis. I would hope our analysis unit that is regarded as one of the best, has fewer targets.

'arry redknapp then ;)

blown out the water on all 92

ethan23 said:
i'm sorry but anyone who has been knocked back 92 times deserves to be fired on the spot, what a waste of time

approached 92 players in jan transfer window .

thats how desperate the were .

all my point was , was that their fans were going mental, thinking they were happy with what they had, although all hell was breaking loose on the inside.

things will be going on inside the club, and our team will be working tirlessly and not just tossing it off.

have faith in marwood and the club

I'm confused as to why exactly we require any new signings.. An additional centre half has been rumoured e.g agger, skrtel but if kolo hangs about alongside savic/boyata/rekik then theres plenty of cover to the Vinny/Lescott partnership. Perhaps another midfielder to play alongside Yaya (de rossi, martinez?) would be an improvement but I love Nige and gaz baz is underated imo. Oh and four quality strikers is plenty can't see a place for RVP here.

Flapping over.. Not.

:)

If Yaya goes to the ACON again and/or Vinny becomes unavailable there is no way our squad can cope with trying to win the league while doing well in the CL. We absolutely need strengthening...Savic isn't the answer... I'm not sure what we were thinking there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.