Messages for Bridgy.

Bridge is a pro. He won't do anything daft enough to get sent off today. His only concern will be getting the 3 points, regardless of who we're playing. The fact that it's Chelsea (and thus John Terry) he'll be up against will obviously be on his mind, but I really expect him to rise above all this childish nonsense and just do the job he's paid to do.

And I still predict a 0-2 win for us.

Wayne, in this respect where fans get behind their players when something shit has happened to them, this club is the very best. I will never forget the standing ovation that David James received from us when he made that blunder for England against Austria in September 2004. He said it really moved him later on his career.

Wayne, keep your chin up. I'd be fucking devestated too in your position but the way you have come through it on the field has been exceptional. It is actually some of the best football I have seen you play while at this football club. I know you'll still be hurting inside, I doubt you'll ever forgive JT for what he done but it is not worth dwelling on fella, girls come and go but football remains in your heart.

In conclusion fella, keep up your form mate. You've been a cracking signing and I hope you continue to enjoy your spell at the club.

KentBlue said:
Bridge is a pro. He won't do anything daft enough to get sent off today. His only concern will be getting the 3 points, regardless of who we're playing. The fact that it's Chelsea (and thus John Terry) he'll be up against will obviously be on his mind, but I really expect him to rise above all this childish nonsense and just do the job he's paid to do.

And I still predict a 0-2 win for us.

I had a good feeling about today. Now you have jinxed it and we are screwed.

I had a good feeling about today. Now you have jinxed it and we are screwed.
Nah! Keep the faith. Today we're going to show the Sky 4 that we mean business and we're here to stay. We're going to put a bit of distance between us and the chasing pack and hit that cnut Terry where it'll hurt the most - by beating the Chavs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.