Messi can only go to a team that doesn't respect FFP - Mourinho

No-one talk about Jose so Jose will spout some shit to get noticed.

Our resident Spurs fan insists that Levy had the members of staffs’ best interests at heart and only tried to use the furlough scheme because Greggs did it.

Well that settles the argument then. I must be mistaken about spurs. I apologise to Daniel and will not spread rumours about how he is a self serving greedy fucktard.

Messi would never be able to meet the main Mourinho criteria for one of his teams of being able to touch the crossbar with your nose

Messi because we respect FFP,coont.

Well well,Jose I respect paying my tax,I dont like doing so,but I paid my tax all my life..
Not like you,you cheating controlling fkwitt.
Oh and Eva says thank for the damages,
You son off a whore..

I did smile at the thought that that is the only reason they can’t sign Messi. Nothing to do with them being shit, having no chance of winning anything, playing in the Europa league for tactically one of the dullest managers in the game. I see that as him disguising a dig at Levy not spending any money behind an obvious dig at our club, given we’ve currently spent nothing net this summer Chelsea would probably have been a better target for him. Remember when mourinho’s off field antics wasn’t boring?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.