Messi, Gerrard and Lampard all in sight

I wouldnt want to buy all these world class players. Course I want us to be succesful, but I think the way in which we are going about things now is alot better option ,eg get a few big superstars and then accompany them with the likes of Kompany and De Jong.

pee dubya said:
Messi wouldn't come, Barca don't need the money so he wouldn't be forced out either.
never underestimate a mans greed,the next time messi meets up with robbi and kaka to make a nike add,and they tell him the sort of money they are making,playing for the best team in europe,he might be swayed ;0)

paddystyle said:
pee dubya said:
Messi wouldn't come, Barca don't need the money so he wouldn't be forced out either.
never underestimate a mans greed,the next time messi meets up with robbi and kaka to make a nike add,and they tell him the sort of money they are making,playing for the best team in europe,he might be swayed ;0)

Haha maybe, but Messi is practically a God there (i know Kaka is as well, but he also knows that Milan really need the money), and Messi has been at Barca since he was 12 or something, i honestly think he wouldn't come. I wouldn't if i was him, he could probably ask for double the wages he's on just now and they'd give it to him.

nothing like an article with no quote attributing words to our owners. I love speculation, but I did not realize their is a profession for it.

200m for Gerrard, the owners could build their new stadium for that and they won't be tempted to say on you way stevie.

500m for Messi and Barca wouldn't be interested.

I think we have to forget how transfers have worked up to now I suspect anything is possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.