Messi in tunnel bust-up after game?

Rammy Blue

Tweet on city watch saying a city player or players abused Messi in the tunnel after the game and Sergio had to calm it all down, lol.

I'd like to know who it was, wouldnt be Zaba as he loves him. When Messi walked down the players in the tunnel before the game, every single City player was looking at him in awe.
I'd guess it was either of the Brazilians or maybe Kolarov, that's all I could guess at.

I'd like to know who it was, wouldnt be Zaba as he loves him. When Messi walked down the players in the tunnel before the game, every single City player was looking at him in awe.
There seemed a bit of niggle between Messi and Fern at the Nou Camp. I assumed it was from traditional Brazilian/Argentina rivalry. No idea who it was tonight though.

There seemed a bit of niggle between Messi and Fern at the Nou Camp. I assumed it was from traditional Brazilian/Argentina rivalry. No idea who it was tonight though.

Yeah a Brazilian would be an obvious one, despite being countrymen, I wouldnt put it passed the Otta either, I can imagine him having something to say and he was up against him quite a bit tonight.

You just cant leave Kola out of it ha ha, he's responsible for the pound falling in value, global warming and the middle east situation as well isnt he??
Well you've guessed at Nico, can't see the fellow Argie being responsible.

Just that Kola is a bit of a nutjob so I can see him giving it out to Messi, that's all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.