Messi - Villa, fallout.

tevez won't be going to Barca

Messi fuckin hates more than we do, haven't you twigged why he doesn't get in the Argie squad

offer Messi a way out, let them have Tevez and Villa and we take Messi off their hands for a nominal fee

Evil_cat_by_Konfan2.jpg

straight swap for tevez will do me nicely, get the old silva-villa partnership back together add into the mix aguero... The mind boggles

if he's used to being the main man then i don't think we should go for him, we're a team, the tevez fiasco has proven that you can play your own game and express yourself but no-one is above the team. it would be a no, no from me on villa then.

squirtyflower said:
tevez won't be going to Barca

Messi fuckin hates more than we do, haven't you twigged why he doesn't get in the Argie squad

offer Messi a way out, let them have Tevez and Villa and we take Messi off their hands for a nominal fee

if only.

Tevez is about as compatible with Barca's brand as football as I am with the Spanish national team. He'd never fit in there, it'd be Ibrahimovic again where he'd get plenty of goals simply because of who he plays for but never fit into the system.

This Messi/Villa thing, if true, will probably blow over anyway.

It took a couple of seasons for him to be the main striker at Valencia. He was always a team player there.
Might make Silva happier, but I doubt Villa would leave Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.