Messi vs Ronaldo

Invisible_Goat

I have seen this topic before, but with recent news in the press that Ronaldo is unhappy at Madrid and some speculation about our interest in the transfer forum, I opened the conversation with several people today about, who is better.

So bias aside who do you think woulde be better at our club and why?

All arguments taken into consideration.

Last 3 season stats

Messi

167 app 173 goals 63 assists

Acheivements 3 Ballon D'Or 2 golden shoe 11 club trophies

Ronaldo

143 app 146 goals 35 Assists

Acheivment 1 golden shoe 3 club trophies

Ronaldo, call me a rag all you want but he is, more skillful, quicker, better in the air, works harder, Aguero would get close to Messi's total with Xavi and Iniesta behind him.

celebrity-deathmatch.jpg

Kun Aguero said:
Ronaldo, call me a rag all you want but he is, more skillful, quicker, better in the air, works harder, Aguero would get close to Messi's total with Xavi and Iniesta behind him.

Rags say Ronaldo. Joke.

Ronaldo had Ozil and Di Maria behind him, and surprisingly last season they assisted Ronaldo more than Xavi and Inesta assisted Messi. Messi also assisted Xavi and Inesta for more goals than they assisted him

They're both better than any other footballer walking the face of this earth by a million miles.

Messi last season....apps-60 goals-73 assists-29

Ronaldo last season....apps-55 goals-60

How anybody can say Iniesta deserves to be credited as the best footballer in Europe is just fucking insane.

Many are saying Iniesta got the best player in Europe award because Spain won the Euros and he was the best player of the tournament!

Many said Xavi should of got it after Euro 08 but he did not! At the end of the day, nobody can doubt how Influentual Iniesta is for both club and country and it is about time a midfielder won an award.

This is not the Ballon D'or, that will no doubt be between Messi and Ronaldo. Plus, it's the bigger prize.

sam-caddick said:
Many are saying Iniesta got the best player in Europe award because Spain won the Euros and he was the best player of the tournament!

Many said Xavi should of got it after Euro 08 but he did not! At the end of the day, nobody can doubt how Influentual Iniesta is for both club and country and it is about time a midfielder won an award.

This is not the Ballon D'or, that will no doubt be between Messi and Ronaldo. Plus, it's the bigger prize.

I get what your saying, but still Iniesta just isn't the best footballer in Europe is he?

I have asked this question in the Ronaldo thread earlier and didn't get an answer.

Does anyone know why there is ill feeling between them?

Both are phenomenal players who we are lucky to have in our generation but anyone who says Ronaldo is better than Messi should seriously stop watching football as the clearly know nothing about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.