Messing up Madrid's plans

If Real had wanted Tevez they would have signed him.

Look at the players they signed last summer he wasnt even on their radar IMO.

This summer well who can say I hope not.

alera said:

Yes he was. And Tevez publically confirmed that as well but he did not want to leave England.

The Fixer said:
alera said:

Did you just ignore the quotes made by mijatovic???

The guy's a tool. Don't waste your time with him fixer mate.

LOL

Tool becuase I speak sense of course I am mate. Really are some dickheads on here.

Keep clutching at those straws its great we got Tevez but if a club like Barca or Real had wanted him they would have got him. In reality we were the only ones willing to pay the fee and wages last summer.

If you want to dream and think the likes of Gerrard, Silva and Torres will be signing for city this summer fine doesnt mean its going to happen.

alera said:
LOL

Tool becuase I speak sense of course I am mate. Really are some dickheads on here.

Keep clutching at those straws its great we got Tevez but if a club like Barca or Real had wanted him they would have got him. In reality we were the only ones willing to pay the fee and wages last summer.

Well i'd agree with your notion 95 % of the time but on this ocassion you are totaly wrong fella.

Fair enough football is all about opinions. One swallow doesnt makle a summer though, its great we got Tevez but at the time it was seen as a risk as he had an average season at the Rags.

I cant really read that much into Tevez saying he could have signed for Real or Real saying they were interested in him TBH people believe the press when they want to on here it would seem.

The Fixer said:
Keith Moon said:
http://www.defensacentral.com/intranet/pizarraampliada-19691

Wtf does that say?

"Stop the negotiations" El Real Madrid will not perform any market movement in the next two weeks. Jose Mourinho has been strong and their order, given yesterday, blunt. The new white coach is tired of the price of its objectives is inflated artificial way with any excuse and is unwilling to go through that. The Madrid stops the locomotive. Fifteen days break by sense of club and responsibility. And Mourinho is that you trina. For the clubs to try to get the livers of white club interest. The Variant that used the clubs players source is always similar: filter the affine press alleged Manchester City and/or Chelsea's interest in the same goal, always paying at least 30 per cent more than the first Madrid offering. It has been with De Maria: the Madrid offers 30 and Benfica filters an alleged offer city by 40 and an interest in Chelsea. It has been with Silva, 30 Pact and a mysterious London team crosses the road offering 40. The same happened with Maicon, the Madrid it was almost fact 25 but suddenly appears again the city offering 40, it is good that the player has made it clear what you think. And almost the same with Kolarov, apalabrado by more objective 15 until nothing arise the citizens with 25 kg in the Pocket. Mourinho was blunt. "Let's not negotiate". Our offers are made and we are not going to upload a single penny proposals. If you really have billions of other clubs, to accept them, we will not go into that game. Within two weeks the player is not sold, is that we have tried to deceive. "And with the Madrid does not play," said policy. As well, fifteen days ahead without the Madrid market movements. It must now be the others having to move tab. The Madrid expected. Two weeks

alera said:
LOL

If you want to dream and think the likes of Gerrard, Silva and Torres will be signing for city this summer fine doesnt mean its going to happen.
Tool because your a TOOL! Are you really a blue?

Keith Moon said:
The Fixer said:
Wtf does that say?

"Stop the negotiations" El Real Madrid will not perform any market movement in the next two weeks. Jose Mourinho has been strong and their order, given yesterday, blunt. The new white coach is tired of the price of its objectives is inflated artificial way with any excuse and is unwilling to go through that. The Madrid stops the locomotive. Fifteen days break by sense of club and responsibility. And Mourinho is that you trina. For the clubs to try to get the livers of white club interest. The Variant that used the clubs players source is always similar: filter the affine press alleged Manchester City and/or Chelsea's interest in the same goal, always paying at least 30 per cent more than the first Madrid offering. It has been with De Maria: the Madrid offers 30 and Benfica filters an alleged offer city by 40 and an interest in Chelsea. It has been with Silva, 30 Pact and a mysterious London team crosses the road offering 40. The same happened with Maicon, the Madrid it was almost fact 25 but suddenly appears again the city offering 40, it is good that the player has made it clear what you think. And almost the same with Kolarov, apalabrado by more objective 15 until nothing arise the citizens with 25 kg in the Pocket. Mourinho was blunt. "Let's not negotiate". Our offers are made and we are not going to upload a single penny proposals. If you really have billions of other clubs, to accept them, we will not go into that game. Within two weeks the player is not sold, is that we have tried to deceive. "And with the Madrid does not play," said policy. As well, fifteen days ahead without the Madrid market movements. It must now be the others having to move tab. The Madrid expected. Two weeks

It “confirms” that we offered:

De Maria €40m
Silva, €30m
Maicon, €40,m
Kolarov €25m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.