Mesut Ozil

The ultimate flat track bully of a footballer. Tons of flair, no conviction. No thanks. Know how many trophies he has won in his club career, at real and arsenal, compared to silva? Silva has 2 leagues, 2 league cups, a fa cup and community shield, plus a copa del rey with valencia, and he was a key part of all those teams. Ozil has 2 fa cups, 1 la liga, 1 copa del rey and 1 world cup, having played for real, who were better than us, and arse, who are better than valencia. But ozil apparently is better. Fucking tarquins :-)

The ultimate flat track bully of a footballer. Tons of flair, no conviction. No thanks. Know how many trophies he has won in his club career, at real and arsenal, compared to silva? Silva has 2 leagues, 2 league cups, a fa cup and community shield, plus a copa del rey with valencia, and he was a key part of all those teams. Ozil has 2 fa cups, 1 la liga, 1 copa del rey and 1 world cup, having played for real, who were better than us, and arse, who are better than valencia. But ozil apparently is better. Fucking tarquins :-)

As you mentioned international trophies; Silva also won a World Cup albeit largely as a sub and then a Euro championship as a starter on top of what he has won with his clubs...

I remember some Spanish journalist (not ballbag a proper one) talking about him after his move to Arsenal.
He said that Ozil works with the clocks. When they go back in October he disappears until the spring!
In truth he's been fairly accurate with that assessment.

Was on 16 assists come boxing day, thought fair play he'll waltz past Henry's record of 20..But since then he's racked up 2 more haha... Definition of a fair weather player

I've just seen this gif of Ozil and can't find a better place to share it but my word does he look fluid here:
RM-FCB-013013-13_zps37d88fe5.gif

I do think he's more suited to La Liga than the Prem but maybe in a Pep side we'd see more of this(not that we should sign him at PL prices).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.