met mancini last night!

salfordpaul

was going in the lowry hotel reception 7.30pm with mrs and family members for a meal in the restaurant when Mancio walked out of the lift towards us.

He was with two italien guys carrying a lot of luggage(hope that's not significant!)

Anyway I shook his hand and with a pained look i said , that was cruel today! Good to see you again.

The look in his face said it all. He couldn't raise a smile and looked inconsoleable.

This I like..I would have been pissed off if he was full of beans laughing and joking etc.

From this meeting and looking in his eyes I know he is a winner! He was devastated by the loss as much as any of us!

I hope he stays!That is all!!

What a night to bump into him! I think he unquestionably cares, if only from a professional perspective. I've no idea whether he'll be here next year; most of the ITKs on here suggest otherwise! Personally, I would like him to be given a proper run at it next year. That said, I'm sure if Jose comes in and gets us playing more consistently, it will be a case of 'the King is Dead, Long Live the King...' with most of us?

Mancini is the best manager we could have and would really be disappointed if they sack him this season! I can see it in his eyes when we score or lose.

alectina said:
any picture for the meeting?
He lives there in the hotel. I met him a while ago in better circumstances at the hotel (see earlier thread)

I wasn't going to ask for a photo last night in the obvious mood he appeared in.

If your interested he was wearing a top sportsjacket, woolen with trousers and a grey shirt. he looked dapper!

I hope he stays but if were going to replace him then Mourinho is the only option, anyone else would be a waste of money and time.

We should definatley bin that twat Gary Cook of though, we could see if Veneballs wants his place?

If we do get Mourinho then Id want to bin that scummer Brian Kidd of and keep Mancini as assistant because he's young and experienced, Im sure he'd like to learn from Mourinho? Although he'd probobly want to leave...

Anyway, if we cant get Mourinho then its totally pointless getting rid of Mancini as there isnt really anyone else that would quickly better us other than Mourinho, plus, I do like Mancini.

Would be a disgrace to let him go - the man is passionate about the club and the fans, it's evident. - He wants to build something great here and to allow a man of the calibre and personality of Mancini to do it would mean so much more than Jose Napolean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.