met mancini last night!

salfordpaul said:
alectina said:
any picture for the meeting?
He lives there in the hotel. I met him a while ago in better circumstances at the hotel (see earlier thread)

I wasn't going to ask for a photo last night in the obvious mood he appeared in.

If your interested he was wearing a top sportsjacket, woolen with trousers and a grey shirt. he looked dapper!

I'm a Chinese city fan. My dream is come to manchester and see these guys and watch the derby game. Anyway you guys are so lucky.

keemcfc said:
I hope he stays but if were going to replace him then Mourinho is the only option, anyone else would be a waste of money and time.

We should definatley bin that twat Gary Cook of though, we could see if Veneballs wants his place?

If we do get Mourinho then Id want to bin that scummer Brian Kidd of and keep Mancini as assistant because he's young and experienced, Im sure he'd like to learn from Mourinho? Although he'd probobly want to leave...

Anyway, if we cant get Mourinho then its totally pointless getting rid of Mancini as there isnt really anyone else that would quickly better us other than Mourinho, plus, I do like Mancini.

Meanwhile - on planet Earth

GaudinoMotors said:
keemcfc said:
I hope he stays but if were going to replace him then Mourinho is the only option, anyone else would be a waste of money and time.

We should definatley bin that twat Gary Cook of though, we could see if Veneballs wants his place?

If we do get Mourinho then Id want to bin that scummer Brian Kidd of and keep Mancini as assistant because he's young and experienced, Im sure he'd like to learn from Mourinho? Although he'd probobly want to leave...

Anyway, if we cant get Mourinho then its totally pointless getting rid of Mancini as there isnt really anyone else that would quickly better us other than Mourinho, plus, I do like Mancini.

Meanwhile - on planet Earth

was thinking exactly the same. we were 17 seconds from everyone being happy with the result.

salfordpaul said:
was going in the lowry hotel reception 7.30pm with mrs and family members for a meal in the restaurant when Mancio walked out of the lift towards us.

He was with two italien guys carrying a lot of luggage(hope that's not significant!)

Anyway I shook his hand and with a pained look i said , that was cruel today! Good to see you again.

The look in his face said it all. He couldn't raise a smile and looked inconsoleable.

This I like..I would have been pissed off if he was full of beans laughing and joking etc.

From this meeting and looking in his eyes I know he is a winner! He was devastated by the loss as much as any of us!

I hope he stays!That is all!!

i met him after the game, he was upset and absolutely deverstated, like you said he couldn't raise a smile, he looked down.

keemcfc said:

Have you been taking Meow Meow?

BluePurgatory said:
keemcfc said:

Have you been taking Meow Meow?

i blinked twice and moved on after reading this!! The bit about mancini being jose's understudy is exemplary shit! I'd say mushrooms maybe?!?

BLOOMUEN said:
What a night to bump into him! I think he unquestionably cares, if only from a professional perspective. I've no idea whether he'll be here next year; most of the ITKs on here suggest otherwise! Personally, I would like him to be given a proper run at it next year. That said, I'm sure if Jose comes in and gets us playing more consistently, it will be a case of 'the King is Dead, Long Live the King...' with most of us?

No point in not accepting what is staring you in the face. I still wanted Hughes. Now Mancini is here I hope he stays, but managers and MCFC seem to have but a brief time to get acquainted.

This is exactly why I love Mancini, you can tell he feels actual pain when we lose, his passion is amazing and sometimes I'd love it if he was able to just get onto the pitch for us because he has an amazing passion for us. The pain in his eyes when we lose makes me feel extremely saddened for him because you can tell he puts so much time, energy and passion into each match. Those who are on about getting Mourinho or getting rid of Mancini really annoy the hell out of me, Mancini has been amazing for us in the time he's been here and I hope he is here for a very long time.

I too like him. I think we should give him the money and let's see what he can do. Although he may be a bit too defensive at times, his tactics stack up when you compare the goals we've let in since he took over to those we were shipping in under Hughes - and all that without buying hardly anyone.

I think he'll buy wisely given an open cheque book and with three or four Mancini acquisitions we will be a miles better team than we are now - and we're not far from being an excellent team NOW!

Having said all that, if we can get Mourinho, and only Mourinho, it's see you later! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.