Met Some Of The Lads And Mancini After The Game

Freestyler said:
Saw some of the lads after the game and bobby manc,

had a good chat with Toure, he was absolutely gutted, he said 'i am so sorry we couldn't do it for you, i'm sorry, i'm disappointed, fans were brilliant as always, i'm sorry'

first time i've met him, probably one of the nicest city players i've met, top bloke.

Saw Vieira, kompany and De Jong (MOTM imo), de jong was gutted aswell, he said he was disappointed and that he thinks we can get a result at Arsenal,

Pab Zab was gutted to, adam johnson had a face like a smacked arse, tevez looked uterally frustrated, didn't see him.

Saw Mancini last, he was angry and very upset to, his english was alright and he seems alot more fluent now, i said sign david villa roberto! he just smiled with a little laugh and kind of nodded his head, and now for the shocking part....

there's a lad of about 10 year old with his dad, the little lad is having a picture with bobby, some prick comes from nowhere, bangs past me, goes to roberto whilst the lad is having a photo, and yells at mancini, He put his arms up and mancini thought this guy was gonna lamp him, he looked frightened for a moment, he wades in saying ''absolutely shit roberto, no passion, no fight, negative all the time, negative negavtive negative, its shit, we will never win anything with you in charge, disgrace, go away''

security guys comes in and has a go, this bloke walks off shouting 'i needed to get that off my chest, disgraceful man he is'

me and this bloke was so close to lampig this bloke, the mood we were both in we could of done something we would regret, mancini hopefully didn't understand him,

as much as i could hate a manager or player etc.. i would never go that low and yell abuse and scare them, if your on this forum and you read this, you don't deserve to be a city fan, hang your head in shame and fuck off from our club, we don't deserve you, the only disgrace is you.
We are all devastated, but for once I was more bothered that we could have dropped to 5th (and did) than actually beat united....although that would have been great! But what you have just described sickens me to the bottom of my stomach. As far as I'm concerned I feel that Roberto is the man to lead City into a new era. Ok we lost, but to verbally abuse the man when he is spending time with "proper" fans is a disgrace. I agree with everything you said. We need to get rid of scum like that!

Freestyler said:
as much as i could hate a manager or player etc.. i would never go that low and yell abuse and scare them, if your on this forum and you read this, you don't deserve to be a city fan, hang your head in shame and fuck off from our club, we don't deserve you, the only disgrace is you.
That's a bit harsh...

Lol.

Freestyler said:

had a good chat with Toure, he was absolutely gutted, he said 'i am so sorry we couldn't do it for you, i'm sorry, i'm disappointed, fans were brilliant as always, i'm sorry'

first time i've met him, probably one of the nicest city players i've met, top bloke.

Saw Vieira, kompany and De Jong (MOTM imo), de jong was gutted aswell, he said he was disappointed and that he thinks we can get a result at Arsenal,

Pab Zab was gutted to, adam johnson had a face like a smacked arse, tevez looked uterally frustrated, didn't see him.

Saw Mancini last, he was angry and very upset to, his english was alright and he seems alot more fluent now, i said sign david villa roberto! he just smiled with a little laugh and kind of nodded his head, and now for the shocking part....

there's a lad of about 10 year old with his dad, the little lad is having a picture with bobby, some prick comes from nowhere, bangs past me, goes to roberto whilst the lad is having a photo, and yells at mancini, He put his arms up and mancini thought this guy was gonna lamp him, he looked frightened for a moment, he wades in saying ''absolutely shit roberto, no passion, no fight, negative all the time, negative negavtive negative, its shit, we will never win anything with you in charge, disgrace, go away''

security guys comes in and has a go, this bloke walks off shouting 'i needed to get that off my chest, disgraceful man he is'

me and this bloke was so close to lampig this bloke, the mood we were both in we could of done something we would regret, mancini hopefully didn't understand him,

Didsury Dave?

quiet_riot said:
If there was anyone who I'd guess would meet and have a heart to heart with players and staff after a big derby, it'd be Freestyler...

so what kind of idiotic post is that?

i saw some of the lads, had a quick chat, you do know that the players feel our pain to, they were being nice, they could just fuck us off and not bother, but they didn't, they took the time to talk to the fans, what's the big deal?

i didn't exactly see any of them come out with a smile on their face knowing they've just picked up another £100,000, at least they actually care.

that bloke is 1 cu-t we were all upset. should have chinned the f--ker.if that was my kid i would have done.
Freestyler said:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.