Meta direction ?????

A A

Anonymous

Sometimes when i try to access the 'off topic' section of this board i am faced with a lightening quick message saying ........ 'IF YOUR BROWSER DOES NOT SUPPORT META REDIRECTION PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED' ............ then it just defaults back to the Bluemoon menu (index)page ......... i haven't got a clue what this means , and it's very frustrating ........ it doesn't seem to happen when i access any other section of Bluemoon' , just off-topic ........ anyone have any idea what this is and how to fix it , in plain english ????

BlackSheep said:
It's to do with it picking up your username and password to log you in to the site. Beyond that I don't know.

Cheers 'Blacksheep' ....... it's just frustratin' more than anythin' else ....... sometimes i can get into the site , sometimes not ...... even though i know the site is operatin' okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.