METAVERSE

Well I am undecided about some metaverse of some kind but sure as hell it shouldn't be build by Suckerberg's Facebook. Time to get rid of FB and Insta account, which I wanted to do anyways for some time now.

The FB/Meta announcement video was one of the cringiest watches for a long time. Zuckerberg and Clegg competing on who had the worst media training.

Yet more distraction from reality for the brain dead.
Except instead of being glued to a phone they’ll be wearing a fucking helmet.

He's taking the piss renaming the company meta.

Does he even know what the word means?

Seems many companies are going in on this. Facebook spending billions of dollars each year and has now changed it’s name to Meta.

Atari are working on a gaming platform in the metaverse.

Decentraland has sold a virtual plot of land for over half a million dollars.

Some serious resources being thrown at this.

What do you reckon? In years to come will we going to work in a virtual world?
Will there be high crime areas in this virtual world where the poor live? Will the rich people live in safer parts of the metaverse where the parks are green and prostitutes and heroin come to your house rather than having to hang about a street corner with a filthy banknote as collateral?

Seems many companies are going in on this. Facebook spending billions of dollars each year and has now changed it’s name to Meta.

Atari are working on a gaming platform in the metaverse.

Decentraland has sold a virtual plot of land for over half a million dollars.

Some serious resources being thrown at this.

What do you reckon? In years to come will we going to work in a virtual world?
Meh-ta

Will there be high crime areas in this virtual world where the poor live? Will the rich people live in safer parts of the metaverse where the parks are green and prostitutes and heroin come to your house rather than having to hang about a street corner with a filthy banknote as collateral?
I also hope for it to be nice and homely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.