Metrolink - Again

squirtyflower said:
moomba said:
So two more times the ST is just a waste if money. They can stick it next year.
So the posts members made were actually backed up by Metrolink and the MEN?
Despite a couple of dickheads trying to suggest those affected must be making it up or should have tin foil hats.

Funny how people belittle others when they have no concept of the problems as they don't use the service.

I use the service. And I find the talk of an agenda to be cringeworthy, paranoid nonsense.

But I won't use the word dickheads because people have been banned for far less recently.

Haven't they?

Can't stand the Tram.
Used it once awful experience, late, overcrowded staff were no help.
I would rather walk to/from the ground.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
April and May: Metrolink major works with replacement buses:

Sat April 5: UNITED AWAY to Newcastle....CITY HOME to Southampton

Sunday April 13: UNITED NO game... City away to Liverpool

Saturday April 19: No games

Sunday, April 20: UNITED AWAY to Everton...City no game.

Sunday, May 11: UNITED AWAY to Southampton...CITY HOME to West Ham
How about in order to keep the sequence as Sat/Sun/Sat/Sun/Sat they bring forward the work planned for the 11th May to the 3rd May?

I for one can live with that.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

*Breathes. I'm good.*

*No, wait.*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha.

Put this in the fucking Classics. Put it there. Freeze it. Preserve it. This is GOLDEN.

*Catches up on BlueMoon*

*Sees that this classic thread is still going strong*

*Reads the letters M E N*

94PvO.gif

I now know how this guy feels.

Didsbury Dave said:
squirtyflower said:
moomba said:
So two more times the ST is just a waste if money. They can stick it next year.
So the posts members made were actually backed up by Metrolink and the MEN?
Despite a couple of dickheads trying to suggest those affected must be making it up or should have tin foil hats.

Funny how people belittle others when they have no concept of the problems as they don't use the service.

I use the service. And I find the talk of an agenda to be cringeworthy, paranoid nonsense.

But I won't use the word dickheads because people have been banned for far less recently.

Haven't they?
RIP Dave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.