Metrolink park and ride

journolud

This has probably been asked before bu does anyone use either of the park and rides in Ashton on matchdays? Is this usually guaranteed parking or do they fill up by a certain time before the game?

It is quite well used mate, you are better there than outside my house as I'll let your tyres down ;)

I use it but rethinking as this season everyone seems to have found it. Took ages to get out the last 2 home games.

It's the parking that's free not the journey!!

Anyone know if the trams are running past cornbrook from south Manchester on Saturday? as they are closing roads around deansgate and midland hotel for the tory party conference and the tram would be passing through this security zone. Plus anyone coming to the game and planning to make a weekend of it be aware on sunday an Anti-austerity rally is taking place with 80,000 people expected and again roads being closed around the city.

Anyone know if the trams are running past cornbrook from south Manchester on Saturday? as they are closing roads around deansgate and midland hotel for the tory party conference and the tram would be passing through this security zone. Plus anyone coming to the game and planning to make a weekend of it be aware on sunday an Anti-austerity rally is taking place with 80,000 people expected and again roads being closed around the city.

Ifyou go here bud https://twitter.com/MCRMetrolink more info is up-to-date on this weekends events regarding the Trams.

As for parking, I can't comment on the A-U-L parking as I don't park there but everywhere else I've parked to then get the tram to the Etihad is usually part full anyway (even with just regular commuters)
So when I do go to matches I'll park in advance at the Tram station to guarantee a space.
Parking is free for metrolink customers.

I park at Radcliffe tram station and I saw it once near full on a mid-week matchday, it emptied after 5pm with commuters coming back from working in town and within an hour it's refilled full of blues going to the game lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.