Mexican Rent Boy

Gar said:
Some United fans (particularly my mates who are both Mexican) thought he was an elite, world class striker and he simply isn't. What he might be is another Solskjear and there's absolutely no shame in that, but to me we still need to find a Dwight York for Rooney and Hernandez isn't it.
To be fair, he just suffered what Torres is suffering in Chelsea. He's a finisher who needs service, against Barcelona he got absolutely zero service because you never had the ball.

Castiel said:
Gar said:
Some United fans (particularly my mates who are both Mexican) thought he was an elite, world class striker and he simply isn't. What he might be is another Solskjear and there's absolutely no shame in that, but to me we still need to find a Dwight York for Rooney and Hernandez isn't it.
To be fair, he just suffered what Torres is suffering in Chelsea. He's a finisher who needs service, against Barcelona he got absolutely zero service because you never had the ball.

That's why I think he's a classic "third" striker. It should have been Nani and Rooney up front. Not saying it would have changed the name on the cup but Nani would have at least had to have been accounted for.

Gar said:
Castiel said:
Gar said:

That's why I think he's a classic "third" striker. It should have been Nani and Rooney up front. Not saying it would have changed the name on the cup but Nani would have at least had to have been accounted for.
The tactics were wrong on every account. It looked like you were trying to play Mourinho's formula and got it horribly wrong. What gets me is, you were doing extremely well in the first 10 minutes with Hernandez getting into some dangerous areas and then suddenly chickened out - let them settle and well, you know the rest.

He's clearly a good buy for you though, never going to be a player who can change games completely but he'll finish chances all day long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.