mh transfer policy

skinhead123

if mh gets the players he wants i fear the worst
1belamy sick note
2 scott parker sick note
3 bridge as come with an injury
4 cruz is injured and out for 2 to 3 weeks
if these signings dont get back to 100% where will that leave us
i hope they do get to 100% . it looks like to me we are going to be relying on the team we have now

My problem with the Bellamy Parker thing is that we've had this before under Keegan with Fowler and McManaman. Players who are here for a final pay day and not for the journey the club sees itself on. I don't give a toss if they'll help us putter into the top 10 for the end of this season because after that they're just a problem. Bellamy failed to make the grade at Liverpool and Parker barely touched the first team at Chelsea, whereas Shaun and Bridge were at least involved. Both know they're not gonna be with us the whole way to the top if that is where we're supposedly going. Just another pair of past its who'll be a nightmare to motivate under any other manager than Hughes.

I can also see a developing split in the dressing room which Hughes' solution to seems to be to bring his own men in an increase the size of the 'Hughes supporters' camp.

We need to be buying young players who are hungry for success and to take us to the top. If we do truly need a couple of older heads then at least make sure they're good for christ sake. Parker I can accept a little because we lack in that area but Bellamy? Would you start him ahead of Santa Cruz (should we get him), Robinho, SWP, Ireland in the attacking 4 of the 4-3-3 we're playing?

Dobsy87 said:
My problem with the Bellamy Parker thing is that we've had this before under Keegan with Fowler and McManaman. Players who are here for a final pay day and not for the journey the club sees itself on. I don't give a toss if they'll help us putter into the top 10 for the end of this season because after that they're just a problem. Bellamy failed to make the grade at Liverpool and Parker barely touched the first team at Chelsea, whereas Shaun and Bridge were at least involved. Both know they're not gonna be with us the whole way to the top if that is where we're supposedly going. Just another pair of past its who'll be a nightmare to motivate under any other manager than Hughes.

I can also see a developing split in the dressing room which Hughes' solution to seems to be to bring his own men in an increase the size of the 'Hughes supporters' camp.

We need to be buying young players who are hungry for success and to take us to the top. If we do truly need a couple of older heads then at least make sure they're good for christ sake. Parker I can accept a little because we lack in that area but Bellamy? Would you start him ahead of Santa Cruz (should we get him), Robinho, SWP, Ireland in the attacking 4 of the 4-3-3 we're playing?

Or even Sturridge. If I was a manaager at another club and had the option of Sturridge & Bellamy, it would be Studge every day

More Zab,Vin, SWP types and less mention of cronies and ex-cronies please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.