MIB

The Mibs met up in 7 Brothers, Ancoats Square.

Saw them when I went in for a drink.

They left together about 20 minutes after I arrived.

Shortly after they left GMP began following them.

As you can see from the picture, GMP hadn’t caught up with them at that point.

They were heading to the Townley again just like last season, but they went a different route last season and got close to the Townley before being stopped by GMP. They cut through the park, into the housing estate, came up the ginel and got close to the Townley before GMP piled in on them, and City started throwing bottles and pint pots full of beer at them. They then made their way back down the ginel, through the other side of the housing estate, and attacked City fans at the Corner Shop pub.

Apprently GMP boxed off all the roads and routes around the Townley to stop the Mibs getting to the Townley again. By the time I got to the South stand their numbers were down to a handful who had been boxed in by GMP opposite the South stand.

This isn’t my picture.

Manchester United lads on their way to the Etihad stadium this afternoon.(click to enlarge picture)

IMG_0559.jpeg

They were heading to the Townley again just like last season, but they went a different route last season and got close to the Townley before being stopped by GMP. They cut through the park, into the housing estate, came up the ginel and got close to the Townley before GMP piled in on them, and City started throwing bottles and pint pots full of beer at them. They then made their way back down the ginel, through the other side of the housing estate, and attacked City fans at the Corner Shop pub.

Apprently GMP boxed off all the roads and routes around the Townley to stop the Mibs getting to the Townley again. By the time I got to the South stand their numbers were down to a handful who had been boxed in by GMP opposite the South stand.

This isn’t my picture.

Manchester United lads on their way to the Etihad stadium this afternoon.(click to enlarge picture)

View attachment 109264
The City lads need to get together and give these ***** a slap, organise something for next year, wait for them then do the *******

This isn’t my picture.

View attachment 109264

Fucking toy town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.