Micah Alert

Savic has to go out on loan so my nerves can settle that he wont be playing. Him and Kolo a few times tonight in the first half confirmed my feelings. He might turn out a great player but please practice elsewhere.

lionheart said:
I saw Micah in some discomfort being carried off on a stretcher. Didn't look minor to me. Hope we buy Agger as defensive back-up, especially if Savic goes out on loan.
Micah wasn't stretchered off, he walked/limped off. He was about to come back on but thought better omit and asked to be brought off.

-- Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:44 am --

citytill1die84 said:
Micah is always getting injured for such a big lad he's made of glass.
He's picked up knocks and looked like he'd be out for months te way he's reacted, but then NMT will come on here with a training report and Micah will be in full training like nowt's happened.

That's the biggest threat to Richards , his record of injuries ..... all too often last season you expected to see his name on the team-sheet , only for it to be missing , and some mysterious injury to have cropped up!

He's got to get on top of things ...... or else the biggest one to suffer will be the player himself ... the club (and country for that matter!) will simply put players in who are that bit more dependable in tuning out

danburge82 said:
lionheart said:
I saw Micah in some discomfort being carried off on a stretcher. Didn't look minor to me. Hope we buy Agger as defensive back-up, especially if Savic goes out on loan.
Micah wasn't stretchered off, he walked/limped off. He was about to come back on but thought better omit and asked to be brought off.
I must have been watching a different game then, because I definitely saw Micah being put on what I can only describe as a stretcher and being carried off. Once off the field, he was helped up and tried to hobble back onto the field but failed. He was then substituted by Dawson I believe. What game were you watching?

Out for 10 weeks according to Ladyman, we do have Boyata, Savic, and Kolo who can cover at RB though, plus Milner if we play 3-5-2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.