Micah arrested

lol tranmere... barely a pro then.

Innocent till proven guilty and in your best interests i dont advise u to say anything more for legal reasons.!

Pollerz said:
Pollerz said:
failsworthblueboy said:
I am sure I will get deleted but I know one of the men allgedley assaulted (only fair) so here are a few facts you can verify them in the papers, the initials of the man I know CD all of the allgedley assaulted men are from Wythenshawe and are Rags, the first assault allgedley happened in a Taxi, 2 of the City players friends opened the doors and assaulted them they got out of the Taxi and the City player returned in a white mini and allgedley assaulted CD.
It was recorded on phones and is on the clubs cctv the men are recieving £2,500 each for each day it is in the paper and £500 for internet publication.
The club were asked for a convenient time to interview the player and were told after the transfer window closes. I know a lot more but it would not be wise to disclose at the moment.

Doesn't look good does it?

So its fair to say that micah did assualy somebody so its not so much allgedly....

or are they allegedy making it up for the obscene money there geting paid by the press and interwebs...

gah.

or are u just a complete and utter wum rag.

Read it the papers 42 years I followed City so don't call me a rag.

Pollerz said:
lol tranmere... barely a pro then.

Innocent till proven guilty and in your best interests i dont advise u to say anything more for legal reasons.!

Thank you for the advice, Agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.