Micah as DM

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
quiet_riot said:
After tonnes of threads on the subject, Hughes obviously read it and tried it in Europe. It went horrendously.

He's not good enough with the ball at his feet to be a defensive midfielder.

Hey, how long have we been having Platinification of standard English units on this forum. Anyone not using imperial should be banned! Free kicks are measured in yards or feet, distance from the ball is ten yards, loads of threads are measured in tons. Or pounds and ounces.

Aplogies, give me a centimetre, and I'll take a kilometre!

Came through the academy as a DM iirc, champoined as a future CB, has most definitely found his position as an attacking wing back.

The fact we're talking about pushing square pegs in round holes shows what a poor transfer the NDJ one has been.

Milan are right, he's one of the best defensive midifelders in Europe... why ship him out?

MCFCBen said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
In a dire, dire emergency I would rather play Pab Zab there tbh.

His positional sense is far better, as is his first touch.

This! Razzak is developing nicely as well. Could Rekik do a job at DM?

won't see much of rekik this year imo, but doesn't appear he'll be loaned out.

will just get plenty of u21 games, along with the remaining 5 next gen games

cover at centre back ive no problem with. He's played a couple of times v the rags there and been the best player on the pitch. DM, as others have said, no. Ive a feeling Mancini has lost patience though regarding consistency and injuries. Big year for Micah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.