Micah > jerome

kunaguero10

Micah needs to play at RB, or at least zabaleta when kolarov is fit.

Boateng looks completely lost at full back, standing off the player for ages sometimes or diving in and getting caught out.

And in terms of attacking, micah wins this all day long. With no real out-and-out ring midfielder/winger, we need the RB to be up and down that wing. Im sure micah has played a part in several of our goals this year. But boateng never runs down that wing, a couple of times last night silva was looking to the right (from the left) to play the ball, but boateng was nowhere to be seen, and micah would be there.

Boateng is not a full back, simple
as

I will reserve judgment on Boateng at FB. You're right, he does not look natural at FB at all, but his ability to cross has been shown in the past to be good.

If nothing else, we can make him Kolo Toure's successor after he gets the hang of it at FB for a few years. I'm not entirely convinced he won't become more comfortable at that position given time.

Not for me at the moment. His concentration is very poor and he can't cross a football for love or money.

Wasnt it the Valencia game when he switched from centre back to right back and went full length of the pitch to put a superb cross on Barrys head? i know it was a friendly but lets give him some time

You've all been clarkied.

Micah is shit and me, Capello, and Mancini know it.

Boateng is gonna be immense.

very similar players, strong athletes who has pace, but not great defenders exactly.

Boateng will eventually replicate the form he shows for die Mannschaft. He's a class player, remember Tevez and more recently Silva needed time to settle in too.

No disrespect to Micah but he's miles ahead of him. The fact we're comparing Micah in his FIRST choice position to JB in his second, and debating whether they're equals in that position, says it all.

Micah > jerome

This is a joke right?

Richards can't defend, let's the cross come in 9/10 and has no positional sense.

Boateng just isn't match fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.