Micah leaving ?

dref619

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1379032/Micah-Richards-considering-Manchester-City-future.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... uture.html</a>

Richards sets up meeting with super-agent as City defender considers his options
By SAMI MOKBEL
Last updated at 1:38 AM on 21st April 2011
Comments (5)
Add to My Stories
EXCLUSIVE
Micah Richards has thrown his Manchester City future into doubt by setting up a meeting with Italian super-agent Ernesto Bronzetti.
The versatile defender has two years left on his current deal at Eastlands but is keeping his options open with regards to his future.
Bronzetti has close ties with a number of Europe’s top clubs including Real Madrid, AC Milan and Juventus and was instrumental in the deal that saw Kaka leave the San Siro for the Bernabeu in 2009.

On the move? Micah Richards (right) could be set to leave Manchester City
Richards was tipped to leave City last summer but has been one of the club’s most consistent performers this season.
And his displays have not gone unnoticed overseas, prompting Bronzetti to seek informal talks with the 22-year-old.

Super-agent: Ernesto Bronzetti has links with Europe's top clubs
Juve and Barcelona have been linked with moves for Richards in recent months.
Whether he is prepared to uproot and play abroad remains to be seen, but the fact he has agreed to meet Bronzetti is a clear indication that his long-term future could be away from Eastlands.
Meanwhile, Richards’ British-based advisers have alerted a number of Barclays Premier League clubs to the player’s potential availability at the end of the season.
Tottenham remain keen on a £15million move for the City star ahead of next season, though with right back Kyle Walker set to return from his loan spell at Aston Villa, Harry
Redknapp may feel the money could be used to strengthen other areas.
City are yet to hold discussions with Richards over a new contract, though it is understood Roberto Mancini is keen on extending the player’s existing deal that expires in 2013.
Bronzetti’s meeting with Richards will only strengthen the defender’s negotiating position should he be called in for talks at City.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1379032/Micah-Richards-considering-Manchester-City-future.html#ixzz1K9E5S5RG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1K9E5S5RG</a>

dunno if this is true, but i really hope it isnt

Absolutely nothing to back this up - no quotes
I can't see Micah going unless we bring in a top draw right back

Yeah...he loves City and is our first choice Rb when fit now. Why would he want to leave? And overseas?? I doubt that...

And Barca lniked with Richards?? Just LOL! Alves just signed contract extension and Micahs technical ability might not be what barca are seeking for.

And i dont think they would ever go for an british player..they want spanish players if possible.

The article is Bullshit...

And i couldn't see him joining Juventus or Tottenham either lol...

Theo555 said:
Absolutely nothing to back this up - no quotes
I can't see Micah going unless we bring in a top draw right back

That about sums up why we shouldnt care less - 'unless we bring in a top draw' replacement. If he's not top draw he needs to be moved on surely?

Just agent/player trying to get uprated contract................let him go if he wants it.

Why is everyone's panty in a bunch coz Micah talked to an agent. This is his life. ANd he is ambitious and wants to get paid. What did you guys think? He was gonna give City a hometown discount? Hell No! Of course he should talk to an agent and figure out his options. CIty is flsh with cash and can get most of the players they want. So it is in every City player's interest to look out for themselves. That is just the reality of pro sports.

I hope Micah stays. But I am happy he is looking out for #1- Micah!!!

What a load of shite, as though we'd even consider selling him to Spurs.

Just more media shit stirring. Expect a lot more of this in the next few weeks.

Just wants money. He will stay. He was one of the first players on the field after the game on Saturday, he loves this club. That said there will be a lot of new contract talks at the end of this year. VK should be first in line and he needs to get Yaya type money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.