Micah leaving ?

Micah only have 2 years of contract left and i think he will get a new deal along with many others.

Clubs are already preparing and considering transfer targets behind the scenes. The rumours will increase each day. Not long till the market opens..can't wait :D

There is no chance in hell that Richards will be leaving the blues, i am not saying he couldnt get a game for a club like Juventus; which in my opinion he could get a game for them, and any other top club in Italy.

But overall, he has showed to the fans and the club he wants to stay, as we say two years ago chelsea came in for him when he was playing for our first team at such a young age, and he got chosen for the England squad.

Richards is one of the best right backs in the Premier League, he is wanting to stay at city along with all of our players, and make history at the club and be remembered in years and years to come, he was one of those players that made Manchester City what they are today !

Richards - once a blue - always a blue.... end of.

Colin Campbell-MCFC said:
There is no chance in hell that Richards will be leaving the blues, i am not saying he couldnt get a game for a club like Juventus; which in my opinion he could get a game for them, and any other top club in Italy.

But overall, he has showed to the fans and the club he wants to stay, as we say two years ago chelsea came in for him when he was playing for our first team at such a young age, and he got chosen for the England squad.

Richards is one of the best right backs in the Premier League, he is wanting to stay at city along with all of our players, and make history at the club and be remembered in years and years to come, he was one of those players that made Manchester City what they are today !

Richards - once a blue - always a blue.... end of.
Thanks for that Micah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.