Micah Richards 2 stone overweight

gkelly1972

Is it just me being critical, or is Micah's bulk preventing him being the player he was last year? I have watched him this season, he is nowhere near as sharp as he was and doesnt get nearly close enough when he marks his man.... I think it's a case of 'living the dream' before he has achieved a thing! Id actually let him go

gkelly1972 said:
Is it just me being critical, or is Micah's bulk preventing him being the player he was last year? I have watched him this season, he is nowhere near as sharp as he was and doesnt get nearly close enough when he marks his man.... I think it's a case of 'living the dream' before he has achieved a thing! Id actually let him go

It is known that he spends most of the day in the gym nowadays

The lads certainly top heavy and not as fast as he was. someone needs to have a word

That lack of pace probably comes from too much bulk.
It's frustrating how he only seems to shadow attackers, rather than try and put a foot in.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
That lack of pace probably comes from too much bulk.
It's frustrating how he only seems to shadow attackers, rather than try and put a foot in.

He need's to pick up his game that's for sure. Im not 100% about it being sue to his working out though?

Micah's Bulk would never stop him running fast, it might make him less agile though.

Check out this guy in his prime. Never stopped him running fast and hes probably bulkier than Micah.

2207b.gif

Goater666 said:
Micah's Bulk would never stop him running fast, it might make him less agile though.

Check out this guy in his prime. Never stopped him running fast and hes probably bulkier than Micah.

2207b.gif
Difference between running in a straight line and being agile though.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Goater666 said:

What? Didnt i say the bulk would make him less agile? and yes there's a massive difference between running fast and being agile.

Goater666 said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

What? Didnt i say the bulk would make him less agile? and yes there's a massive difference between running fast and being agile.
Fucks sake. It would help if I actually read the post, hey?
Sorry mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.