Micah Richards Is Quitting Man City

I can see this being true actually. The angle of the story seems to suggest it's been leaked by his people. If the journalist was just making it up, he'd have gone with the "Hughes Sees No Future for Micah" angle as it'd be much more newsworthy.

Don't believe for one second that we'd get 15m for him though.

---------------------------Given-------------------------------
Lahm---------------Toure-------------Lescott------------Bridge
----------------------------Barry------------------------------
---------Ribery---------------------------------Bellamy--------
---------------------------Tevez------------------------------
--------------Adebayor-------------------Robinho--------------

I think i just jizzed in my pants..

lee-mcfc said:
de niro said:
sorry but i would take lahm all day long.

i think richards has been shite this season and whatnot..but am just saying people shouldnt just believe the paper dead quick..but everyone nowadays seem the media is correct..were getting ribery, robinho's going to barca, richards is going,zabs going so's bridge...tbh its all bullshit..if people believe the crap in the paper well thats their choice

Richards will be leaving and so will Robinho, both these things are obvious, WIll we put a bid in for Ribery ? probably, hes one of the best players in the world, will we get him, probably not.

☻ Mãnçhëŝtèr Citÿ FÇ ☻ said:

we mite win 10 -9 with that team

lee-mcfc said:
de niro said:
sorry but i would take lahm all day long.

i think richards has been shite this season and whatnot..but am just saying people shouldnt just believe the paper dead quick..but everyone nowadays seem the media is correct..were getting ribery, robinho's going to barca, richards is going,zabs going so's bridge...tbh its all bullshit..if people believe the crap in the paper well thats their choice

While you have a point Lee.. NOTW Barry and Tevez to city weeks before it happened they don't always get it wrong mate.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
lee-mcfc said:

Richards will be leaving and so will Robinho, both these things are obvious, WIll we put a bid in for Ribery ? probably, hes one of the best players in the world, will we get him, probably not.

i could put my life on it that robinho WILL NOT BE SOLD IN JAN.

The Fixer said:
lee-mcfc said:

While you have a point Lee.. NOTW Barry and Tevez to city weeks before it happened they don't always get it wrong mate.

i was talking mainly about the sun and "the people"

Mate, I won't be too harsh because I know you're a young un but....I wouldn't jizz my pants over a team which contains one, yes ONE, proper central midfielder. Try again.

The Fixer said:
lee-mcfc said:

true fixer true. what bugs me there is a positive story in the papers about city and its true brilliant news. when theres bad news in the papers its all bullsht

One midfielder and 5 attacking players? Forget Philip Lahm, we'd need a wall of steel along the back if we lined up like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.