Micah Richards - Something to say...

LCBblue said:
Give the lad a break! Reading through other threads makes me furious! Some of you are a disgrace to the club!

This is out biggest season yet and he's got swine flu, we should be backing him, I bet he wants to get fit and back to his best as much as many City fans do!

So what I'm saying is get of the lads back and get behind him, he is still a good player, he just needs to realise that he still needs to work hard!!

Some of you need to take a look at yourselves, and think about what your spouting about one of our best young players!

Grow up, and give him the support he needs at the moment!!!! :P

your talking about the best supporters in the world

best supporters in the world my arse. the way some of these so called fans are turning in on our own players. i wouldnt blame adug if they walked away and it would serve these ungrateful pricks right. unfortunately the real fans would suffer to

But there are two sides to every coin. He has also been abysmal in games this season, and he's been at fault at number of times where he hasn't tracked back and thus left us exposed. This simply is not good enough for Premiership football.

We can all of us appreciate that he's a young man and as such has much to learn, and given time I'm sure Micah will flourish and prove himself to be City and England's first choice RB. But he also has to remember where to draw the line: the 'bling-wearing' culture of the nightclubs and the hip-hop DJ's, or the honest sweat and toil of the football field.

His choice.

KentBlue said:
But there are two sides to every coin. He has also been abysmal in games this season, and he's been at fault at number of times where he hasn't tracked back and thus left us exposed. This simply is not good enough for Premiership football.

We can all of us appreciate that he's a young man and as such has much to learn, and given time I'm sure Micah will flourish and prove himself to be City and England's first choice RB. But he also has to remember where to draw the line: the 'bling-wearing' culture of the nightclubs and the hip-hop DJ's, or the honest sweat and toil of the football field.

His choice.

Depends whether your glass is half full or half empty doesn't it Kent?

LCBblue said:
This is out biggest season yet and he's got swine flu, we should be backing him [/b]

How is that in any way relevant? He's got flu... Obviously though I do hope he is back to his best this season.

you can understand some of the posters though, when richards said that he thought it was alcohol related at first, if i had a season like him last season,i wouldn t touch alcohol,i would give it one big miss, yes i know it was the end of a long season for him, but if he is serious about getting back to his best he needs to steer clear of the demon drink

LCBblue said:
Give the lad a break! Reading through other threads makes me furious! Some of you are a disgrace to the club!

This is out biggest season yet and he's got swine flu, we should be backing him, I bet he wants to get fit and back to his best as much as many City fans do!

So what I'm saying is get of the lads back and get behind him, he is still a good player, he just needs to realise that he still needs to work hard!!

Some of you need to take a look at yourselves, and think about what your spouting about one of our best young players!

Grow up, and give him the support he needs at the moment!!!! :P

Seconded! Some of the things said about him on here have been much too harsh, yes he has had one bad season but hopefully it will be a one-off and he will be back to his normal self next season. And for the alcohol poisoning thing, you can't blame the lad for having a drink, he was on holiday and was having a break, I'm sure nearly every player in England would have done the same

pissedagain said:
you can understand some of the posters though, when richards said that he thought it was alcohol related at first, if i had a season like him last season,i wouldn t touch alcohol,i would give it one big miss, yes i know it was the end of a long season for him, but if he is serious about getting back to his best he needs to steer clear of the demon drink

That's robust advice, particularly when coming from someone with your chosen nom de plume ;)

KentBlue said:

His choice.

I hardly see how his wearing of jewelry affects his football. I also do not believe he cannot be a good footballer while DJ'ing.
I think he only did it once last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.