Micah Richards the pundit

My feelings too, hope the arrogant cunts get relegated.
Micah can fuck right off, arse licking knob.
Those three words sum up Sky Sports pundits, All a load of twats and that's including Micah Richards, Not a braincell in the chaps head.

He should know what this means to us and how much we hate that shower of shite and on top of that he played in many poor city sides where those cunts would take the piss out of us he should fucking know better. Prick.

Why are people getting so worked up over it? Micah doesn't even write them.

He'll have an informal chat about the game with a ghost writer, who then turns that conversation into the article.

He has to be impartial for the BBC anyway - if he wants to come across seriously and professionally.

I've seen him desperately trying to stop himself from laughing at the United pundits on live TV. He's a blue and wants city to win. End of.

Sorry if previously posted.

Micah being a twat hoping United don't struggle. Creep.

Short memory Micah. They had no problem enjoying it when we were rubbish and actually bad not 6th.
Even now there highlights are us losing yet go around saying they and no one cares about us, the biggest lie in football BTW.

I like Micah but it does annoy me when our ex players seem to sit on the fence at times whilst ex Utd and Liverpool players just go all in & are rabid in supporting their clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.