Micah Richards the pundit

Richards is fucking terrible. He’s supposed to be our guy in the studio and yet it takes Roy Keane to step in and stick up for us. Richards is asked one question and he answers 15 others like he’s reading from a script.
When Keane is City’s voice of reason you know the world is slightly off kilter

I am surprised that anyone on here turns the game over any longer than 2 seconds before kick off before the game and at half time and hasn't already switched channels before the ref has taken the whistle out of his mouth.

Why anyone would spend any seconds of their lives listening to shite by TV puppets is beyond me.

That’s a strange thing to say Joe. Just come out and say what ur thinking, that comment has nasty undertones
I just find him strange how he is laughing all the time, I can’t really take him serious as a pundit, I actually get the feeling Roy Keane does not like working with him, but I suppose Roy does not like most pundits he works with lol,

But I just find him to be a bit strange how he laughs at the littlest of things, he come across as immature and not very grown up,

That’s why I wonder if he has kids or a family? I get the impression he doesn’t hence why he comes across as teenager and never really grown up,

I just find him strange how he is laughing all the time, I can’t really take him serious as a pundit, I actually get the feeling Roy Keane does not like working with him, but I suppose Roy does not like most pundits he works with lol,

But I just find him to be a bit strange how he laughs at the littlest of things, he come across as immature and not very grown up,

That’s why I wonder if he has kids or a family? I get the impression he doesn’t hence why he comes across as teenager and never really grown up,
Fair enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.