Micah Richards the pundit

Micah Richards is embarrassing. I cringe when I see or hear him and he has zero credibility. He "worries" about the red cartel and panders to them way too much, to the point where he is now deliberately anti-City in his analysis. He knows which side his bread is buttered and he's taken the Sly thirty pieces of silver. Let's make no bones about it - he's a Judas. He's not even funny or amusing. He's a Sly sports red cartel lackey and a buffoon. I can't bear him.

Compare and contrast indeed Micah Richards with Joleon Lescott who has some gravitas without being the most or least insightful pundit. He does a steady job with humour and without letting his genuine soft spot for City colour his analysis. He proves that there's no need to be particularly pro or pro anyone nor is it necessary to act like a buffoon to do a good job. I trust Joleon as a pundit and I want hear what he says. Sadly the same can't be said for Micah Richards.

Kelly Cates told them both off yesterday after the Liverpool v Chelsea game had finished when they were trying to be funny. Told them they weren’t on CBS.

I watched Friday Night Football Leeds v SheffUtd and Jobi McAnuff was on as usual for the EFL game. He’s dead insightful, talks about tactics and technique. Still has a laugh but no nonsense. He puts all the PL pundits to shame.

McAnuff is indeed very good. Sadly he'd never get a Premier game unless it involved Reading but he should be. He's excellent and has the right balance of insight and humour, as you say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.