Micah Richards the pundit

Micah has been a breath of fresh air as a pundit. Knowledgeable, charismatic, loves City... what’s not to like? Great to see him making such a success of his new career.
I think he’s surprised plenty by how articulate he actually is, a million miles from that plank Ashley Cole the other day who could barely string a sentence.

You want to hear black people talk about the problems with racism, then listen to Michael Holding and Ebony Rainford-Brent talk about it on the cricket commentary! That is a more personal and moving punditry! It is a real problem and people with the platform to use it, should be using it... I’m afraid Micah didn’t do that, at one point he said white people feel as though they’re being tarnished with the racist brush and then went on to talk about how privileged he was to work at Sky. That is not taking advantage of your privilege to make your point on racism! I’m sorry Micah, I love your enthusiasm, but please be strong against abhorrent racism, when you have the platform to do it!l

Shit pundit and painful to listen to! On the racism issue, he rambled and didn’t speak particularly well! Love his enthusiasm and his smile is infectious, but he’s a shit pundit!

Don't know anyone who shares your view Bernie lad. He's proven himself to be articulate and speaks with authority and adds humour and humility too. He's been brilliant in my eyes and a long overdue rep for us on that platform, with the fairness of Neville as opposed to the abject bias of Carragher.

You want to hear black people talk about the problems with racism, then listen to Michael Holding and Ebony Rainford-Brent talk about it on the cricket commentary! That is a more personal and moving punditry! It is a real problem and people with the platform to use it, should be using it... I’m afraid Micah didn’t do that, at one point he said white people feel as though they’re being tarnished with the racist brush and then went on to talk about how privileged he was to work at Sky. That is not taking advantage of your privilege to make your point on racism! I’m sorry Micah, I love your enthusiasm, but please be strong against abhorrent racism, when you have the platform to do it!l
Michael Holding's statement on racism was stunning , and very emotional.

I agree Bernard. I found it painful to listen to Micah on this. He rambled on and on without using the opportunity to make a real mark. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say I think he just needed to stop and think before he spoke. I have heard Michael Holding talk about it and as someone else has said that was very emotional and really had an impact. But then Michael Holding is much more experienced than Micah.

Micah is not the best and more like a fan than a pundit but he is a million times better than the nothing/zero blue representation we have suffered for years. Vinny always speaks very well through the Flem but after listening to his podcast, Nedum Onuoha is the man. If El presidenti Trump deports him from Mormonville he would be fantastic as a pundit, articulate, intelligent and a dyed in the wool Blue.

Last edited:
Don't know anyone who shares your view Bernie lad. He's proven himself to be articulate and speaks with authority and adds humour and humility too. He's been brilliant in my eyes and a long overdue rep for us on that platform, with the fairness of Neville as opposed to the abject bias of Carragher.
The fairness of Neville, behave GNIAC these days he is snide on the telly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.