Micah Richards the pundit

Micah is a giddy fecker.....jack the lad.

To be taken seriously,& to be valuable as a pro City pundit, he must be more analytical, more tactically aware & calmer in his delivery.

Less is more and he could improve with training & experience.....I hope so !!

if he was analytical and tactically aware then Zaba would never have usurped him.

Thought Micah was great, probably needs to be a little less giddy but not stop completely. Loved his brilliant answer at the end from Dave Jones, talking about the City v LiVARpool game could be the day they win the PL - "why am I invited"!!!!!

The was a programme on sky after the football interviewing Neville and showing his first ever MNF appearance, City v Swansea with Aguero debuting. He was absolutely terrible and, to be fair to him, he acknowledged how difficult it was and, in some ways, still is. To imagine that Richards will have it cracked after a few appearances is unwarranted and unfathomable.

I thought Micah and Souness were great last night. It was great to see such positive upbeat coverage (apart from the Foden game time stuff which they eventually re-butted). Michah just brings a sense of fun and I enjoy his contribution. The commentary was also much better without the constant sniping from Tyler. There were no snide comments about us spending money though they did stress the strength of our bench against Burnley (fair comment in my view). There was only one snide comment about the possible UEFA ban.

anyone hear him use the word "cheatcode" proper made me chuckle and a great discription of the we we play when at our best

Except 'Black Lives Matter' has a political agenda. Go to their website and they'll tell you what it is: defunding police, historical revisionism etc etc.

Anyone who thinks Black Lives Matter is just an innocent slogan is naive --- and that's the problem.
Fuck me, you'll be told you are uneducated and a racist if you post something like this.

Michael is a breath of fresh air and he'll calm down soon. Its good to get someone else on there that isn't ex united or Liverpool. He does need a bigger coat though. Though he was going to rip the seems everything he put the mic to his mouth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.