Micah Richards the pundit

His first column in the mail last week said if the dippers win the title again this year then they are the greatest team in prem history

erm ..... Dont be fooled

His first column in the mail last week said if the dippers win the title again this year then they are the greatest team in prem history

erm ..... Dont be fooled
Yet he predicts us to win the league. If the dippers stop us winning the league again then yes they are in the conversation of great teams. I fucking hate the dippers but you would be looking at back to back titles and a cl in 3 seasons sadly.

erm ..... Dont be fooled
It’s all about opinion Karen but one could argue that a team who have just made 2 successive Champions League finals and won 2 Premier League titles could make them one of the best Prem teams, if not the best.

Not me, I hate the scum, but somebody more rounded.

For those that missed it:

He's an absolute gem, speaks from his heart and is wise beyond his years.

Micha is an absolute gem but we need to diffrenciate between peoples opinions online and actual peoples opinions in everyday life. Thats the problem here. Trolls are just that and no matter what we do as a collective to bring change, trolls will always exist. Anonimity online is the problem. Nobody can be held accountable for what they say online, yet. Only takes a few bad apples to spoil the bunch. Especially when they are anonymous. This applies to more than just racism too. Bullying people to the point of suicide online etc. The first change needs to be online.

Last edited:
I love him but I do wish he’d speak a bit faster. It’s 3 words, then a grimace, another 3 words, pause, grimace, 2 words, grimace. I guess that’ll be ironed out with experience.

Got the makings of a great pundit though. Just needs the experience, which he’s going to get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.