Micah Richards

He was poor. Ive noticed he never looks up when the balls at his feet to see what's on. Should have got a penalty though that was stone wall!

His body language was dire, i can recall him losing the ball 5 times and then half jogging back into our box with stoke players screaming past him and he saw them and never bothered picking them up

Will never get back into the England set up unless he improves. He looks very clumsy and unsure when he's going forward and maybe messing SWP up. He should stick to being a defender.

i see the professional psychologists are out in force again today

micah was trying his heart out.......and was obviously told to neglect his defensive responsibilites in the second half to try and help out the attack...which he very nearly did

typical city fans on this forum when we lose they criticise one of a number of players: richards, elano and MH........using the same old tired cliches!!!!!!

Samaras has gone and vass on the bench we have to have a least one boo boy per game - sorry 2 forgot the manager - sorry 3 the ticket office - sorry 4 the lack of atmosphere at bluecamp - sorry sorry sorry etcetcetcetc

morleyswife said:
Samaras has gone and vass on the bench we have to have a least one boo boy per game - sorry 2 forgot the manager - sorry 3 the ticket office - sorry 4 the lack of atmosphere at bluecamp - sorry sorry sorry etcetcetcetc

Did he defend well for the goal?

kippax no he didnt

But to as my point makes - we got beat and it hurts, but does everyone have to go down the road of slagging players off for a single mistake

By the way from your judgement of the goal my feeling is that Bridge was at least as much to blame - but I dont want to blame individual errors/mistakes/lack of concentration - oh shit I just have done

kippax casual said:
Shame he also neglected them for the goal as well.

yes he allowed the cross in but bridge should have dealt with it.......he allowed beatie to get away from him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.