Micah Richards.

Freestyler

Obviously he wasn't very good today yet again and at times he was appauling, what the hell is this stupid thing he's been doing this season?, he crouches down and start's holding the players shirt and pulling it (clearly a foul), it looks like he's trying to see the ball inbetween the attackers legs, what's all that about?

Some people said last week against arsenal he had a good game, i didn't say out about him at the time but i will now, apart from header last we he was absolutely SHIT

Also he can't pass a ball to save his life, time for him to be dropped, the only player i thought was bad today on a whole and today was the last straw.

Time for Zabs to step up and show hughes how good he really is, straight swap for Fulham wednesday.

nuff said.

i agree , he was very poor against arsenal defending wise, but too many here only saw his pass for the goal , and believe that makes a good game
hes now a liability for us ,needs selling asap
hes either boozing or worse or summat

If he want's to set up goals FINE, get in line behind SWP and Weiss etc.

If he want's to DEFEND.. GIVE UP NOW. Let Zabba do that.

smeeagain said:
i agree , he was very poor against arsenal defending wise, but too many here only saw his pass for the goal , and believe that makes a good game
Shouldn't you be on your own forum.
Obsessed & that's your 5th different+username.

smeeagain said:

Definatley get rid of the lazy bugger, he was great 2 seasons ago but hes put to much weight on in muscle and hes a different player and that bloody crouching thing is just pointless :@

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Obviously he wasn't very good today yet again and at times he was appauling, what the hell is this stupid thing he's been doing this season?, he crouches down and start's holding the players shirt and pulling it (clearly a foul), it looks like he's trying to see the ball inbetween the attackers legs, what's all that about?

Some people said last week against arsenal he had a good game, i didn't say out about him at the time but i will now, apart from header last we he was absolutely SHIT

Also he can't pass a ball to save his life, time for him to be dropped, the only player i thought was bad today on a whole and today was the last straw.

Time for Zabs to step up and show hughes how good he really is, straight swap for Fulham wednesday.

nuff said.
Did you watch the Arsenal game? He had a great game, and set up Bellamy for the crucial 2nd goal.

The fans who take it out on their own after a defeat are not fans that are any use to MCFC.

Did you watch the Arsenal game? He had a great game, and set up Bellamy for the crucial 2nd goal.

The fans who take it out on their own after a defeat are not fans that are any use to MCFC.

Are you Micah Richards or something?? His job is to DEFEND. He's been a liability too many times this season. If you cannot see that then YOU are the one thats blind!

Richards is the weakest link ...................goodbye

we wil always be exposed down the right if the hulk continues to play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.