Micah Richards...

DTeacher said:
oakiecokie said:
DTeacher said:
Yes and when he has done deliberating, ask him to elaborate.

;o)

Deliberate >>> to think about something carefully and for a long time. !!
And your point being ??

Lol...yeah, ok, I'm sure you were not really asking him to elaborate. ;o)

Zabaleta is a great player to have at City and an example to all but Richards is better without a shadow of doubt.

LOL love em both and I cant see `em ever leaving City.
Well hopefully.

He's getting better & better under Mancini.

He loves the club. Always putting City till I die on Twitter which makes me smile

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
DTeacher said:
His parents were from Leeds - the only reason he was born in Birmingham was because they were visiting relatives there at the time. He grew up in Chapeltown, so I think he is more Leeds than Brummie, to be fair! ;o)

Busting balls tonight are we :-)

I never knew that learn something new every day.... to be fair he doesn't sound like he comes from either Brum or Leeds....

GeorgeP823 said:
Micahs obviously wants to be with city for the long haul hes already said multiple times that he'd love to be city captain in the future

Hasn't he captained a game already this season?? I can't remember which but I have a slight suspicion that he has.... either that or I dreamt it?

Sorry mate, went off to Off-Topic (and followed some link from SWP's Back to this really funny site full of daft Facebook quotes etc.) I didn't mean to sound arrogant - just that I actually thought that Micah was born in Leeds, so even I learned something once I had read up on him...lol.

I also believe (like you) that he has captained a game this season, but am damned if I can remember which one! He's definitely been Captain previously though. To be fair, I can see Vincent K. having the armband for a long time though.

He's definitely in the fans favourite bracket, can't see him leaving. He appears to love the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.