Micah richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
worsleyweb said:
The cookie monster said:
I'd ban you alone for bullshitting abt the date on the pellegrini odds.
Never mind the Micah bollocks you were spouting.

I proved that one correct to be fair - 22nd of February.
Are you actually on the biggest fucking wind up of all time

I proved you wrong you idiot.

Theres no way micah will be leaving. He is close to first choice right back. This is just a wind up and will not be trusted in the future. (wosleyweb)

the new moon said:
Theres no way micah will be leaving. He is close to first choice right back. This is just a wind up and will not be trusted in the future. (wosleyweb)

Dont be like that!! I have got stuff right.

worsleyweb said:
Bloody hell fire!!! Richards is leaving - I will come back on this forum when it happens. Goodnight.
worsleyweb said:
I will be proven right about Richards and then I will be back on this thread.
worsleyweb said:
Micah Richards will be leaving. Pudge when he does I look forward to your humble pie.
worsleyweb said:
Wait till I turn it round, pudge says sorry, theo has a breakdown, Ducado is removed as a mod and I am crowned king of the in the knows. It will be a classic.
Yeah........ no

Josh Blue said:
Hope the racist twat gets banned.

Will you stop posting this!! Just because we had a debate after the woolich killing does not mean you have to spout in here months later. Leave it out.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:16 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
the new moon said:
I agree you have got stuff right in the past .

News to me....

I have - lots.

worsleyweb said:
Josh Blue said:
Hope the racist twat gets banned.

Will you stop posting this!! Just because we had a debate after the woolich killing does not mean you have to spout in here months later. Leave it out.
It's true what Josh said you bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.