Micah To Inter

Didsbury Dave said:
blueblood08 said:
players not up to it and discussion

So you decree that the discussion is over, so it is?

Don't you think that's a touch arrogant?
look richards in a nutshell

1.head like a 50p piece
2.arse could eclipse moon
3.turning circle of an oiltanker
4.brain size of a split lentle
5.runs as straight as a sidewinder
6. positional sense of a headless chicken

he aint good enough
so answer to your question is YES and YES

Didsbury Dave said:
Celebritykiller said:
Going against the baying mob, I really want Micah to stay.

Ignore them, they want all our homegrown talents to leave.

I want him to stay too and think someone will make him a top class centre back again.

i also want him to stay. england right back at 17. got all the attributes to be class.

Captain Oats said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Ignore them, they want all our homegrown talents to leave.

I want him to stay too and think someone will make him a top class centre back again.

i also want him to stay. england right back at 17. got all the attributes to be class.
see above ,your right as class as the rest of englands players .he will fit right in.bring on the euros

Anyone who wants him to stay, what would be your opinion be if he played for another team and we were about to sign him? (He has had the same form as he has had with us).

Do you remember when you was kids and everyone lined up against the wall to be picked, well if you ever did the picking then you'd be aware that Richards is shit, too much fear in his feet, getting the weights out wont disguise it. It's not all Doom & Gloom for the boy, i recall him parrotting in the Evening News about there being more to Micah Richards than football (said in conjuction with a new haircut and a not very well disguised notion that his name maybe worthy of carrying a fashion clothing line). Big 30 yard recovery tackles could indicate your 30 yard out of position. He's too slow for a fullback, get him rocking east or west and a wingers offmans. That said...fairplay to the lad, by his own (unsolicited) tongue...he is still the best centreback at the club.......

IFeedGoats said:
Anyone who wants him to stay, what would be your opinion be if he played for another team and we were about to sign him? (He has had the same form as he has had with us).

I'd say "Piss off. He's a big time charlie who's not put in the performances for two seasons. He buys into his own hype and thinks he has made it when he's achieved nothing in the game in reality."

IFeedGoats said:

It depends who the other team are.

I still think he'll make it, but as a centre half.

He's quick as lightening and strong as an ox.

Sven once made the point that you get quick players and you get strong players but you very rarely get both.

His distribution isn't great and that's why I think centre half is better for him. He does get caught positionally but I think that's something he will learn.

He's lost his way the last year or so, no doubt, but the attributes which made him the best young centre half in England are still there.

I'd pick him ahead of Zableta at right back and I think he'd be better at centre half than Toure now.

He'll be an England regular again, I believe

After Balotteli's agents recent comments that 'every player has his price' then I'm sure we could put Richards in the deal?

£20m + Richards, maybe?

I think Micah still has the potential from a footballing perspective but there is a sense that his heads not quite in the right place.

Missus uses a posh limo/cab firm with work that has had Shay, Stevie, Carlos, Micah and others for the airport run. All nice guys according to the owner except for Micah who is reported to be 'arrogant'. Seems to be the sort of comment that crops up alot from those that have met him. In with the wrong crowd perhaps.

I think a spell in Italy would be great for the lad from both a footballing and maturity perspective. I for one would wish him well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.