Micah Twitter Post

Jumanji

@OfficialMR2
Micah Richards
I love my team! Mcfc has become a family! With the fans backing us, the sky is the limit! I promise to give 110% this season!

He has developed the right attitude and its showing on the pitch. You can see the confidence in the team.

Was huge today. Micah is a beast.

How he doesn't get called up for England, I don't know. Blue tinted specs off, he's clearly the best English RB right now. Pretty much locks down his side of the field.

jjeangi said:
@OfficialMR2
Micah Richards
I love my team! Mcfc has become a family! With the fans backing us, the sky is the limit! I promise to give 110% this season!
Bet that will be splashed all over the back pages tomorrow.... not!! (or am I just old and cynical?)

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
jjeangi said:
@OfficialMR2
Micah Richards
Bet that will be splashed all over the back pages tomorrow.... not!! (or am I just old and cynical?)
They'll ignore it and talk about his wage demand.

Rubyappeal said:
It's simple.The penny has dropped.
The FA cup win has galvanised the doubters.The whole mentality has changed-the players believe in Mancini now.
Contrast the pre season displays with those a couple of years ago-the players want to win every game...even those with fewer chances of making the first 11.

Bring on the new season.We have a great chance this year.

This<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:17 am --<br /><br />In years to come I would love to see Micah become our Captain, he has a fantastic attitude and is great role model for the up and coming players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.