Micah Twitter Post

Great to see a thread commenting on his brilliance rather than the nim wits we have had on here posting anti Michan guff previously

charliebigspuds said:
brilliant full back, he has it all and finally turned into the player he always threatened to

And can play emergency centre-back, if required.

And I agree with the rest of your post.

And to think he is still developing and should have years of improvement ahead of him.

MadchesterCity said:
Great to see a thread commenting on his brilliance rather than the nim wits we have had on here posting anti Michan guff previously

Sounds like a race of aliens that Captain Kirk would be fighting.

Micha's doing great attitude-wise and it's showing in his game. He's not the most skilful of players but makes up for it with his speed, strength and ability to tackle, which are the important factors in a right back and not how well you can cross the ball. In this respect he's better than Glen Johnson but England staff were right to rein Micah in. Definitely time he got another call up but my main concern is that he keeps performing as well for City as he has done since his chat with Patrick and his return to form.

Carver said:
MadchesterCity said:

Sounds like a race of aliens that Captain Kirk would be fighting.

Micha's doing great attitude-wise and it's showing in his game. He's not the most skilful of players but makes up for it with his speed, strength and ability to tackle, which are the important factors in a right back and not how well you can cross the ball. In this respect he's better than Glen Johnson but England staff were right to rein Micah in. Definitely time he got another call up but my main concern is that he keeps performing as well for City as he has done since his chat with Patrick and his return to form.

If you're going to take the mick out of a mispelling make sure you don't do the same thing yourself :p

On topic, here's hoping he can have a great season.

MadchesterCity said:
He fully deserved the ire, and the doubt as well in my opinion. He's recently got his head screwed on, most likely as a result of Paddy Vieira's chat with him, Micah responded excellently to it and now is emerging as the player we always knew he could be. Anyone who's not delighted about that for the sake of their ego can get to fuck but it doesn't mean they were 'nim wits' to think what they did. There's a reason Juve weren't offering £15m a two or three years ago.

not to sound like a bitter twat but how long before one of our players gets us all over the media once again with one of his "statements"?

SWP is getting mighty close arguing with everyone on twitter.

these social network thingies should be banned by the club.

I bloody love Richards so glad he has become the player he was 4 seasons ago but with more knowledge of the game and some very good "concentration" teaching from Mancini. I still feel when he gets into his late 20's he could be a commanding center back but for the time being with his pace he is made for full back

The boy is back on track and hsi athleticism is going to be very important to our style of play. He's so powerful that defenders really struggle to cope with him when he makes those bursts forward into the box

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.