micah v corluka.

Corluka defo, I was talking to a spurs fan down there and he said he'd swap for Richards said charlies slow. Big lability Micah

I liked Corluka but he wasn't half slow getting back with that stupid shuffling run he does.

To be honest, neither would get in the Chelsea or rag team and that is the kind of level both City and Spurs have to be looking to get to now.

corluka

i loved his run

were is that poster by the way?

masterwig said:
I liked Corluka but he wasn't half slow getting back with that stupid shuffling run he does.

To be honest, neither would get in the Chelsea or rag team and that is the kind of level both City and Spurs have to be looking to get to now.

Richards would get into United's team I imagine, they're weak at right back especially.

I prefer Micah.

Never rated Corluka as a defender. Good technically, but lacks aggression, and switches off. I know micah sometimes loses concentration as well

Both are flawed. It basically depends if you prefer technical ability over physicality.

I can't really decide.

pee dubya said:
Both are flawed. It basically depends if you prefer technical ability over physicality.

I can't really decide.
I agree... both has their strengths and weaknesses so its hard to choose...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.