Mice in the garage

Otamendi's Beard

First time I've ever (knowingly) had a problem with mice in our house.

We've got at least 2 or 3 living in the garage. They've got in under the garage door as there's a gap of about an inch to crawl under.

I've laid out some poison and they've gone through two little bowls of the stuff, so here's hoping that's enough.

Has anyone else had them? What was the best way to get rid of them and keep them away?

Buy humane traps and release them in the wild.

poison kills them in the nest and is cruel and you have rotting mice left in your garage.

We've got at least 2 or 3 living in the garage. They've got in under the garage door as there's a gap of about an inch to crawl under.

I've laid out some poison and they've gone through two little bowls of the stuff, so here's hoping that's enough.

Has anyone else had them? What was the best way to get rid of them and keep them away?

Fasten a batten to the floor on the inside of the garage door, should at least eliminate one entry point.

71tH7V1p4CL._AC_SS350_.jpg

Get a Jack Russell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.