Michael Jackson

Superb Entertainer in his day, that was his job... But I do feel the way America is - the fucked up over-reliance on mass mainstream media is part to blame for his downward fall.

I would of fucked off with all my cash, and lived in the middle of russia for a decade, a few years later the US would have some new twat to abuse in their media....Maybe 2pac or Beckham? maybe even Balotelli one day....

He didn't, he stuck around, made more music, sold more records, and so on so he only has himself to blame for being the media whore.

He was a weirdo. I didn't see him fucking little kids so I can't say whether he was a peado or not... He did however give a huge out of court settlement - which does somewhat show guilt.

I loved listening to his music back in the day, should of seen sense and got out of he limelight many years ago.

MikeBlue said:
2) What do people think about all the child allegations and do you believe he was stitched up or as rife as Gary Glitter

3) His death. Who is really to blame, do you think he was murdered?

4) Why was he such a strange character in general?

5) His children........are they really his do you think?

- Definite fiddler, but probably so fucked up mentally as to think that he was showing them love instead of invasion.

- Illuminati conspiracies aside, it was likely true that he was a physical mess and had he gone ahead with the shows, probably wouldn't have lasted beyond the 5th show.

- Screwed up childhood.

- No idea, they look like his but at the same time they look like they could belong to that supposed sperm-doner.

Ultimately, good singer (who didn't really write his own songs, at least not fully) but a screwed up human being. Sad really, but hey...

Was not the best singer nor dancer, probably best at doing both at once.

So removed from society that he made his own rules up that included indulging in the darker side of the psyche(sp).

His death, the way junkies die day in day out. Nothing Machiavellian. Having fallen from grace wallowed in self pity and over did the gear(aided and abbetted by meal ticket doctors).

Why was he so weird. Mentally ill is my guess. Brought on by calling the shots from a very young age and having only yes men around him.

His children, well better off without him, if they were any other persons kids they would of been in care long before he took the long moonwalk to the Bangkok gates.

Grew up loving his music and went to see the "Bad" tour at Roundhay Park. So I am not a Jackson hater.

lee-mcfc said:
some of his songs were better when he was black

220px-Off_the_wall.jpg

MikeBlue said:
3) His death. Who is really to blame, do you think he was murdered?

I was speaking to my sister in law about this the other day. She is an anaesthetist. She told me that she was astounded that Propofol (which she dispenses pretty much every working day) was dispensed by any medical practitioner under unsupervised conditions. What Dr Conrad Murray did wasn't just over the line it was a million miles away from the line. It is an extremely dangerous drug and she wasn't at all surprised that Jackson, especially given that his body was probably fucked anyway, died as a result. She reckoned he was probably dead before the ambulance got there.

I realise this isn't going to address the conspiracy theories but I though it was worth sharing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.