There were quite a few.

I remember his trial, with that young kid (Jordie???), when Jackson was found not guilty. The foreman of the jury was interviewed outside the court, and said " there is no doubt that Jackson abused him, we just couldn't prove it".
I always found it strange, that the Jackson estate never "went to town" on this quote.

I was and still am a huge fan of his work but even I can't say he definitely did nothing. I think he didn't and that's my view on it.

There was a 'hidden' room in Neverland full of children's toys and gifts off fans that had sensors to inform the people inside if anyone was approaching. It looked dodgy until you realise it's actually a panic room and nothing more.

It's a bit like 9/11. One minute I'm laughing at the conspiracy theorists, the next I have to have a think about it.

At the end of the day, we'll never know.

There were quite a few.

I remember his trial, with that young kid (Jordie???), when Jackson was found not guilty. The foreman of the jury was interviewed outside the court, and said " there is no doubt that Jackson abused him, we just couldn't prove it".
I always found it strange, that the Jackson estate never "went to town" on this quote.
He ended up writing a book about it $$$

Jordy Chandler was the first case that didn't go to trial and it was a huge set up. There's phone calls where his father was bragging about making money and finishing Jackson's career. He killed himself a few months after Jackson's death.

Did some great tunes to which you can’t really deny but I found that documentary very creepy indeed. Always thought that something wasn’t quite right in the way that he was with kids but I guess we will never know

Sharing your bed with children, that are not yours, is creepy to say the least, and I believe, it was only little boys
who he had in there. To pay an accuser off with $25 million is not the action of an innocent accused man, nobody, no matter
how rich, would do it, as the guilt is then naturally assumed.

Sharing your bed with children, that are not yours, is creepy to say the least, and I believe, it was only little boys
who he had in there. To pay an accuser off with $25 million is not the action of an innocent accused man, nobody, no matter
how rich, would do it, as the guilt is then naturally assumed.
It was girls too but yes it is strange.

Elizabeth Taylor and Jackson's mother begged him not to pay off the Chandler family but his advisors/manager/record company forced him to. From all angles, it's about money.... if it went to court and he was found guilty (even if innocent) then the money machine that he was would have ended for Sony.

May I suggest this book...

9780979549809-us.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.